Sunday, July 14, 2013

Homemade Pork Burger in Penang - 43 Cafe

It is located in Sungai Dua, Penang which opposite of University of Science, Malaysia (USM) but not many people know about this place. Probably only known by USM students, I think.



Food - 7.5/10

I don't really give a very high rating for the fact that I don't have a very strong feeling that I want to come back again very badly. Usually those that I rate food with  > 8/10, I have that feeling. Perhaps it is my own bias on western food because I"m not fan of it?

To be honest, the food is unique. You should give it a try and see whether you agree with my assessment. Other than burger, they also serve toast and satay, see the photo below.


Pork Burger (Owen Grilled)



EGG PECAH Toast



NoM NoM NOM (Penang Satay)



Soup of the Day



Environment - 7/10

Environment is considered clean and acceptable. See here...



Price - 7/10

To me, I think it is okay, not very cheap and not very expensive as compared to most western food.


Overall - 7.5/10

I think it is still worth a visit because of it's uniqueness. The pork burger is a must try because it is mentioned in their menu! :) I recommended this to a friend before and she likes it.


Location Information

Address
43 Cafe‎,
43, Jalan Sungai Dua,
Kampung Dua Bukit,
11700 Penang.

Tel: (+60)164307009


View Larger Map

Business Hours
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm (Open daily & dinner only)

GPS Location 
+5° 21' 11.68", +100° 18' 13.68"

No comments: